Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July!!!!

Happy 4th of July everyone! You may be asking your self 'why is Luna-chan blogging so early?', well the anwser to your question is I LOVE HAM AND CHEESE OMLETTES!!!!! And where I live they are having a omlette breakfast. I just have to wake up my dad and see if he and I are still going together. And then at noon my family and I are going to watch the parade go by my house, and then when it gets dark my family and i are going to lay in my back yard and watch the fireworks go off. Even though the fire works are going off in the park down the road, you can see them clearly at my house. Well I best be going so I can wake up my dad. Bye-Bye everyone!! Happy 4th of July!

4 comments:

  1. *drools* I love omelettes :D
    I watched fireworks too!! but yes! fireworks are so big you can seem them from super long distances :O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 4th of July to you too~ (even if it's late~ XD)
    I watched fireworks too~!! I like seeing them from afar, because it's not as loud that way~ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes! just a slight little boom^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. arigato. ;3
    i know it's cute..
    my heart beats when ever something is like..
    soooo awesome!! haha..
    but hes too surprising!!

    ReplyDelete