Monday, June 22, 2009

I hated my Weekend!!!!!



Okay so this last weekend I went to a family reunion in Ill. with my grandma, aunt, and my THREE younger cousins. The whole time we were there I had a horrible headache. And it was because of my two younger boy cousins. They were either fighting with each other or throwing a huge fit. I still have a headache. TT.TT And to top it all off my brother was put back in the hospital! Again!!! If you want to know why my little brother is in the hospital just leave me a comment asking why he is there. Well my head hurts and I'm don't feel like typing any more soooooo BYE-BYE!!!!!


Love,
Luna

6 comments:

  1. ^^ You always have cute pictures :D
    D: why? why is he in the hospital???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! He was in the hospital b/c he has really bad pancreatitous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. >.< I hope your brother is okay~!!

    :D Also, it's true about the pictures~ ^^ cute pics~

    ReplyDelete
  4. he is better now and out of the hospital. and i know the pics are cute~ if u want some i can e-mail them to u.

    ReplyDelete